Valon Technology introduces the Valon 5015, a 15GHz frequency synthesizer module for high-precision applications
The Valon 5015 uses multiple phase-lock loops to provide high-level, low-phase noise signals throughout the 10MHz to 15GHz range — and it delivers a lot of value for a reasonable price. It's designed for high-precision applications such as wireless engineering, point-to-point microwave communications, electro-optics, molecular spectroscopy, particle physics, and radio astronomy?What's also impressive is that it's designed by a small engineering firm here in Silicon Valley.
Valon 5015 frequency synthesizer feature highlights
- Uses multiple phase-lock loops to provide exceptionally low phase noise over the 10MHz to 15GHz range.
- Multiple loop technique also greatly reduces spurs while providing high-resolution tuning precision.
- High RF power output across a wide frequency range >13dBm, typically 15dBm.
- Incorporates an efficient switching power regulator allowing for an input voltage range from 5 to 15 volts.
- Versatile communication interfaces: USB, Ethernet, SPI, and TTL Serial.
- External reference frequency can be from 10MHz to 120MHz
- EFC – Electronic frequency control for special measurement system applications.
- Rugged design coupled with Valon’s proven design and testing methodology ensures high reliability for the most demanding applications.
“Our synthesizers often replace laboratory generators costing many times more. They are rugged, reliable and versatile — and deliver a breakthrough combination of cost and performance,” said Stuart Rumley, owner and president of Valon Technology. “We listened to our customers’ requests for a low-cost, easy-to-integrate module. The new Valon 5015 frequency synthesizer addresses all these requirements at an extremely competitive price point. The key feature of all Valon products is how easily and simply they can be incorporated into the user equipment.”
You can read all about the new Valon 5015 in our news release. And there's more background on the design choices and capabilities on Valon's blog, written by Stuart, the design engineer.
ZingPR executed a long-lead strategy to connect with editors at top media read by Valon's target customers
Here are some of the results attained — and these efforts immediately drove initial orders for Valon Technology!